About this program
The Universal Solider program was built with the tactical operator in mind - strong, fast, iron-willed, and calm under duress.
The program follows 3 days of strength & conditioning and 2 days of speed, agility, and quickness with an optional weekend day for a trail run or recovery workout.
Classic strength and power movements will be utilized, but functional accessory work, conditioning, and SAQ drills round out the program to give the trainee a complete program to prepare for the rigors of battle.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. Need beginner level Olympic Weightlifting experience.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, Air Bike, wall ball, sandbag, mace, sled, farmer's carry, battle ropes, plyo-box
- Military/Tactical, Strength and Conditioning
Training Days per Week
- 5, with an optional 6th day
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 1 high Intensity Strength training
- Bench Press 4x8
- Single Arm MB Push-up 4x6/per arm
- Pull-Up 4x8
- 10 Minute AMRAP
- 5 Calorie Air Bike
- 10 Slam Balls @10-15lbs
- 10 Landmine Pull Presses