About this program
It's one thing to look strong and fit. It's another to BE strong and fit. Let's be honest: most people care about their appearance. It's what drives most people to the gym. But, is that all there is to training? Certainly not.
Series 2 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. Need beginner level Olympic Weightlifting experience.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, SkiTrainer, Rower, AirBike, Treadmill, wall ball, slam ball, sandbag, mace, sled, TRX, fillable bucker
- Functional Training, Weightlifting, Strength & Conditioning
TRAINING DAYS PER WEEK
- 4 Weeks
Day 4 Pre-exhaust, back, & triceps
- 5 Rounds
- 50 yd Bucket Carry @40-60lbs
- 10 Burpee Box Jump and Over
- Double KB Row 5x10
- KB Tricep Extension 5x10