About this program
The Formidable Athlete Series is for experienced athletes who want a 4-week block of training to push them to the next level. The program is built with 3 full-body training sessions and 2 cardio intensive days that also include light weight and bodyweight training. The 3 full-body weight training sessions focus on: power, strength, hypertrophy, functionality, and conditioning. The 2 cardio intensive days focus on running or the air bike and include push/pull accessory movements.
This program is not for the faint of heart!
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. Beginner to intermediate Olympic Weightlifting experience required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, AirBike, Treadmill, slam ball, sandbag, sled, plyo-box, resistance bands, climbing rope
- Functional Training, Weightlifting, Multi-Sport
Training Days per Week
- 4 Weeks
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Full Body Session 1
- Hang Power Clean 5x5
- Giant Set (3x)
- Alternating DB Supinated Curl 3x10
- Single Arm Heavy Farmer's Carry 25yd
EXCERPT FROM DAY 4 High Intensity Bike and Strength
- 5 Rounds:
- 20 Cal Bike