About this program
Our Strength, Accessory, and Metcon Series is for those who are transitioning out of Crossfit or desire a program that includes metabolic conditioning on every training day.
The program is a hybrid bodybuilding hypertrophy program and athletic functional conditioning.
This series with built with longevity in mind. If you are training for the pure joy of training and staying in shape, this program is for you.
Series 2 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting experience required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, SkiTrainer, Rower, AirBike, Treadmill, medicine/wall ball, slam ball, Baseblocks, sandbag, mace, sled. Resistance bands, TRX, hex bar, penalty box
- General Physical Preparedness
TRAINING DAYS PER WEEK
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 5 pull
- Hex Bar Deadlift 4x8
- DB Lateral Box Step-ups 4x8
- Double KB Romanian Dealift 3x8
- Penalty Box Lateral Hops 3x16
- 4 Rounds for Time
- 500m Row
- 50yd Farmers Carry @moderate to heavy weight