About this program
Special Operator Training is designed for those who will see combat often. The physical demands required of our special operators is unrelenting.
Team | Reach has built this program specifically for those who are deploying into a hot bed. Traditional strength and conditioning are simply not enough to prepare our bravest for combat. This training is difficult and practical. Operators will find direct crossover to the demands of their job.
With that said, you don't have to be military personnel to train like one. If you are looking for a program to test yourself, give this one a go.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. Need beginner level Olympic Weightlifting experience.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, Treadmill, wall ball, battle ropes, bucket, sled, plyo-box, weighted vest
- Military/Tactical Training, Strength & Conditioning
Training Days per Week
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 1 Power
- Seated Box Jump 3x3
- Power Clean + Push Jerk x12, 10, 8, 6, 6
- Farmer's Carry 3x50m
Day 4 Hypertrophy and Muscular Enduarance
- Push Press 4x15
- Barbell Bicep Curl 4x15