About this program
Obstacle Course Racing has become an international phenomenon and Spartan Race is at the top of the sport. Designed by our TeamReach Spartan SGX coach, this program is for those who not only want to participate in a race but compete to win. This program is designed for the Sprint Series (around 5-mile distance) but can be tailored for those wanting to compete in the longer distance races (Super, Beast, Ultra Beast).
Strength training is often overlooked by most individuals training for obstacle course racing. But don't worry; we've built a program to help you build the strength and fortitude to conquer the most grueling obstacles the races have to offer.
Series 1 Specs:
- Beginner to intermediate. No Olympic lifting experience Required
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, Treadmill, pull-up, sandbag, bucket
- Obstacle Course Racing
Training Days per Week
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 4 Conditioning, Push, & Legs
- Deadlift 4x5
- Bulgarian Split Squat 2x15
- OCR Circuit 1
- 600m Run
- 100m Bucket Carry
- 10 Burpee Box Jump and Over