About this program
The physical demands of combat are brutal. Your body needs to be prepared to run, sprint, carry, lift, and move for extended periods of time. Our Military Combat Training program is at functional as it gets in the gym. Building grip strength, off balance stability, and power, are staples of the program. Conditioning and endurance training are also highlighted.
This program is ideal for military combat personnel - those heading to basic training or awaiting deployment. We want our Armed Forces to be prepared, so we've built this program specifically for them.
These programs are designed with our soldiers in mind.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate. No Olympic Lifting experience required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, wall ball, sled, bucket, plyo-box, pull-up bar, treadmill battle ropes, farmer's carry
- Military/Tactical Training, Strength & Conditioning
Training Days per Week
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 1 Squat, agility, and conditioning
- Four Cone Box Drill 3x1
- Sled Push 3x20
- Back Squat 10x5 perfomed as an EMOM
DAY 5 explosiveness, pull, and Strength accessory
- Belly Sprint 5x20m
- Bucket Carry 5x100m
- Deadlift 10x5 perform as an EMOM