About this program
Moms spend the vast majority of their day caring for the needs of others. But often times, they neglect their own heath. As a busy mom, you're often running on fumes and have very little time for training. The little bit of yoga you do once or twice a week in your bedroom when the kids are asleep is simply not enough.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting Experience Required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, medicine/wall ball, sandbag, BaseBlocks (optional), Air Bike, resistance bands, TRX.
- General Physical Preparedness
TRAINING DAYS PER WEEK
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Stability, STRENGTH, AND Toning
- Half Kneeling Single Arm DB Shoulder Press 3x15
- Half Kneeling Single Arm Lat Pulldown 3x15
- BaseBlock Incline Push-up 3x10
- BaseBlock Chair Dips 3x10
EXCERPT FROM DAY 5 High Insity Strength Circuits
- TRX Inverted Row 3x15
- TRX Forward Leaning Rest 3x30sec
- Russian KB Swing 3x15
- Tempo KB Squat 3x10