About this program
You're a dad. You're busy. We understand. But that doesn't mean you have to have a dad bod and lose your ability to perform and play with your kids.
Our busy dad program brings something new to the functional training world. Why? It's tailored to the functional needs of dads. You need to be able to run, hike, jump, and crawl with your kids. You need to model for your children what a strong, capable dad looks like. Well, here's your program.
Series 2 Specs:
EXCERPT FROM DAY 11
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting Experience Required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, medicine/wall ball, sandbag, mace, sled.
- General Physical Preparedness
TRAINING DAYS PER WEEK
- 3, with 2 optional mobility days
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Strength and Stability
- Deadlift 3x5
- Bench Press 3x5
- Meadows Row 2x10
- Single Arm MB Push 2x10
EXCERPT FROM DAY 3 Muscular Endurance
- Calories Ski Trainer
- Wall Balls