About this program
You're a dad. You're busy. We understand. But that doesn't mean you have to have a dad bod and lose your ability to perform and play with your kids.
Series 2 Specs:
EXCERPT FROM DAY 11
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting Experience Required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, medicine/wall ball, sandbag, mace, sled.
- General Physical Preparedness
TRAINING DAYS PER WEEK
- 3, with 2 optional mobility days
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Strength and Stability
- Deadlift 3x5
- Bench Press 3x5
- Meadows Row 2x10
- Single Arm MB Push 2x10
EXCERPT FROM DAY 3 Muscular Endurance
- Calories Ski Trainer
- Wall Balls