About this program
You're a dad. You're busy. We understand. But that doesn't mean you have to have a dad bod and lose your ability to perform and play with your kids.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting Experience Required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, medicine/wall ball, sandbag, mace, sled.
- General Physical Preparedness
Training Days per Week
- 3, with 2 optional mobility days
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Movement, strength, and conditioning
- Bear Crawl 2x20m
- Alternating Lateral Gorilla Hop 2x10
- Lat Pulldown 3x12
- Deadlift x15,15,12,10,8
- 8 Minute EMOM
- 4 Manmakers
EXCERPT FROM DAY 5 Functionality, strength, and conditioning
- Turkish Get-up 4x6
- Benchpress x15,15,12,10,8
- Run Carry Throw Circuit 4 Rounds
- 400m Run
- 50m DB Farmers Carry
- 10 Wall Balls