About this program
You're a dad. You're busy. We understand. But that doesn't mean you have to have a dad bod and lose your ability to perform and play with your kids.
Our busy dad program brings something new to the functional training world. Why? It's tailored to the functional needs of dads. You need to be able to run, hike, jump, and crawl with your kids. You need to model for your children what a strong, capable dad looks like. Well, here's your program.
Series 1 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. No Olympic Lifting Experience Required.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, medicine/wall ball, sandbag, mace, sled.
- General Physical Preparedness
Training Days per Week
- 3, with 2 optional mobility days
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
EXCERPT FROM DAY 1 Movement, strength, and conditioning
- Bear Crawl 2x20m
- Alternating Lateral Gorilla Hop 2x10
- Lat Pulldown 3x12
- Deadlift x15,15,12,10,8
- 8 Minute EMOM
- 4 Manmakers
EXCERPT FROM DAY 5 Functionality, strength, and conditioning
- Turkish Get-up 4x6
- Benchpress x15,15,12,10,8
- Run Carry Throw Circuit 4 Rounds
- 400m Run
- 50m DB Farmers Carry
- 10 Wall Balls