About this program
Aesthetics & Athletics is a very popular style of training. Our A&A programs our designed for individuals who enjoy training for aesthetics and physique, but also enjoy the functionality and benefits of training like an athlete. These programs are intense as they are fun. If you like to work, this is the program for you.
Series 2 Specs:
- Intermediate to advanced. Need beginner level Olympic Weightlifting experience.
- Barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, pulley system, SkiTrainer, Rower, AirBike, Treadmill, wall ball, slam ball, sandbag, mace, multi-grip bar, sled.
- Functional Training, Weightlifting, Strength & Conditioning, Multi-Sport
Training Days per Week
- 4 Weeks, but can be repeated if desired.
Day 3 Olympic lifts, Metcon, and Shoulders
- Hang Power Snatch to Overhead Squat 3x3
- For Time
- 400m Run
- 15 DB Hang Clean and Jark
- 300m Run
- 10 DB Hang Clean and Jerk
- 200m Run
- 5 DB Hang Clean and Jerk
- 100m Run
- *Increase DB weight after each run; set the DBs out in advance. Use two (2) dumbbells
- Crawl to KB Pull 4x25yds